The physical address is a federal requirement and typically appears in your template's footer. It can be added a few ways:
- The first is that it pulls from your account's settings. This is the case if you're using a template in the template gallery and not a custom template. To change the address, go to the tools icon at the top-right of your account, select Settings & billing, click the Sender info tab and update your address. Then pop back over to your mailing to see if the template was updated. If it wasn't ...
- ... then that means that at some point, we hard-coded the address into your template, so it exists behind the scenes in the code. This might have been done if you wanted two addresses in the footer or a specific address color, for example. Let us know if you need this changed -- send us the name of the template you're using, the way the address currently appears and what it should be changed to, and we're glad to edit it!
- There is a third option, and that's that your address is contained within an image. You can check when you're within edit mode of your mailing by clicking on the address and trying to drag it. If the whole piece moves away, including the address, that means the address is an image, and the text isn't editable by you or in the code. But never fear -- Our Design Team can revise this for you. Complete our design form asking for this revision, and a designer will be in touch.
If you don't want the country in your address to be abbreviated, you can change that, too.
- Go to the tools icon at the top-right of your account, select Settings & billing and click the Sender info tab.
- Beneath the Country field, you can flip "Use the country abbreviation" to Off, and click the Save button.