If you have an enterprise account setup and were created as the owner or a manager, you're able to change a subaccount's status from active to retired, removing them from your list and from billing. Here's how:
- First, select that subaccount from your dropdown menu, and go to their Audience page. Click the downward-pointing arrow next to each active signup form, and select to delete it. You'll also want to instruct them to remove the code from their website.
- Next, go to their Automation page, and deactivate each active automated workflow.
- Click Menu on the righthand side of your page, and select Accounts.
- Click the downward-pointing arrow to the right of the account you want to remove, and select View account settings.
- In the Account Basics section, click the Edit button. Change the account status from active to retired, and click Save.
Retired accounts will be wiped from our database after 30 days, and account data will not be retrievable.
Click here to learn about the other options in the Menu.