Links are underlined by default in most gallery templates. You can remove the underline on a link using a bit of html:
- Highlight the word or phrase you want to link, such as "Read more."
- Click the link icon in the toolbar and create the link as normal. It will be underlined by default.
- Click on the HTML button in the toolbar to pull up the code behind the text box.
The link you created will look something like this:
- You will want to add a bit of text to force the link to not underline.
- First, you'll add a style attribute inside the a tag, like this <a style=. We need the style attribute before we can add the styling code that tells the link to not be underlined. If you already have a style= inside the a tag, you can skip this step!
- Next, you'll add "text-decoration:none;" after the style tag which tells the link we don't want it to be underlined. You should have this now:
- Click the Save button in the HTML pop-up after doing so.
- Now highlight the phrase "Read more" again and choose a font color from the toolbar, if you'd like to select a different color than the default.