The Home page is an at-a-glance look at how your account is performing. You'll see high-level numbers for the calendar month.
- Average mailing score: factors in opens, clicks, shares, opt-outs and signups along with the use of subject line split testing to score on a 10-point scale.
- Average open rate: includes all mailings sent from the Review & Send page (not mailings sent via Send Test).
- Average click rate: includes all mailings sent from the Review & Send page (not mailings sent via Send Test).
- Audience size: the total number of contacts in Active status in your account.
- Active workflows: the number of active automation workflows.
Below these numbers are the last 45 days of completed mailings sent from the Review & Send page (not mailings sent via Send Test), their thumbnails, when they were sent, the mailing scores, the open rates, the click rates and the size of the audience to which they were sent.
The color-coded metrics give you a sense of how your mailings are performing.
- Average rates: (Blue) Clicks are 2% to 8%, and opens are 20% to 35%.
- Bad rates: (Red) Clicks are 0% to 2%, and opens are 0% to 10%.
- Warning rates: (Yellow) There isn't a warning rate for clicks, and opens are 10% to 20%.
- Good rates: (Green) Clicks are 8% and up, and opens are 35% and up.
To the right are links to create a new email, import an audience list, create a signup form, view the data from your latest mailing and create an automation workflow.