You can export any audience group's contacts to an Excel spreadsheet or CSV file.
- From the main Audience page, open the group you're trying to export by clicking its name.
To export your full audience list, click View all members above your list of groups.
- Click the Export list button in the top-right corner of the list.
- Choose Active, Error, Opt-out or all of the above, then click Export Contacts.
- You will then see a pop-up notification telling you that your export is in process.
- Click the link in the pop-up box to be taken to your exports. Here, you will find your most current export along with other recent exports.
- Click the downward pointing arrow to the right of the export name, and choose Download this export.
- Your file will open as a CSV.
To access your exports again at a later time, simply click the tools icon at the top-right of your account, and choose Exports.