If you want to archive a mailing on your site or link to a previous mailing, well, anywhere, follow these steps:
- Go to your Response page.
- Click on the mailing you want to link to.
- At the top-right, click the Open webview in a new window link.
- The mailing will open up in a new browser window or tab.
- Copy that URL and link it to your website, or use the URL to create a link in a new email.
- Repeat these steps for each mailing you want to archive or link to.
- A mailing's response is available for 18 months after the mailing has been sent. Then the data is deleted, and it is no longer available in your account.
- The webview is also available for 18 months after a mailing has been sent, and then the link will expire. It is not available after this time. If you'd like to save a mailing for longer than 18 months, we suggest saving it as a PDF.