Create a table to better organize your content in columns and rows.
1. Click within a text box. From the formatting toolbar that appears, click Insert and select Table.
2. Click the icon that appears in the dropdown, and move your cursor across it to select how many columns and rows you'd like.
3. Your cursor will appear in the first cell, and start typing.
4. To add another row, highlight a row and select to insert a row above or below it. You can also delete rows this way. The same is how you'll add/delete a column: Simply highlight a column, and make your selection.
5. To format your text, highlight the whole table by clicking the square at the top-left corner. Or, to format individual cells/rows/columns, you'll highlight that content and make your font selections.