Using Gravity Forms, your email subscribers will flow from your WordPress signup plugin into your Emma account.
- When logged into your WordPress account, click Plugins in the lefthand column, and choose Upload Plugin.
- Once you do that, you'll see a Forms section in the lefthand column. Hover over it, and choose Settings.
- Click the Emma tab, where you'll enter your API credentials.
- Click New Form under Forms in the lefthand column. You'll drag in Gravity Forms fields from the right. (Be sure to use the Email field type under Advanced Fields and not a text field to collect email addresses.) Edit the requirements, appearance, placeholders, etc.
- Click Update Form, and then preview it.
- Click Forms, and choose Emma under the form you want to use. It will ask you for a feed, which is a way to send information to Emma. You'll need to create a feed with a name, Emma group selected, email address (it won't be an option if you didn't select the Email field type, etc.). Here, you can add fields and match them to your Emma audience fields. With the feed, you can filter into groups based on field criteria -- For example, if your contact selects Tennessee as their state, they go into your Tennessse group; if they select Portland, they go into your Portland group. Click Update Settings.
- Go to Pages in the lefthand column and add a new page, where there's an Add Form button, and you can select the form you just made. Click Publish.