Using our Infusionsoft integration, part of Emma's Audience Connect, you can sync your contacts from Infusionsoft into your audience groups so you can send to them from your Emma account and track your email's performance.
- On your Audience page, click Manage imports and scroll down to the Audience Connect section. Click Connect & Sync next to the Infusionsoft option.
- Enter your username and password at the Infusionsoft login page, and click Log In. You'll be granted access to interact; click Allow.
- Select the groups you'd like to map to your account. You can add a new contact group from this screen. When ready, click Next: Map Fields.
- Select the fields you want to sync to your account, making sure how they're labeled matches the fields you want to add them to. Click Next: Summary And Save.
- Review the mappings you've selected, then click Activate: Sync.
Once connected, this sync runs once daily. You can force the sync to update at any time by clicking Sync now.