Use the LeadPages integration to customize a LeadPages signup form and feed those subscribers into your Emma audience.
- Copy your Emma account's public API key, private API key and account ID. (Here's how to find them.) In your LeadPages account, click your name at the top-right and choose Integrations.
- Scroll down to click on Emma, and paste in your API credentials.
- Click the Connect to Emma API button. You'll see a message showing that you've connected successfully.
- Click the LeadPages icon along the top, and click the Create New Page button. This is where you can choose from hundreds of customizable templates to build your page.
- You'll be prompted to complete the LeadBox integration setup, which is the form capture. When someone fills out your fields, their data is stored in your Emma account, which is listed in the sidebar's Integrate form with dropdown. The sidebar is also where you'll select which audience group subscribers using this form should be added to, in the Using dropdown.