Using MoonClerk, you can set up separate payment forms to send payers to the audience groups of your choice.
How to install
- Click the Account link at the top-right of your MoonClerk account, and choose Integrations.
- Find Emma in the list, and click the Install button.
- Enter your Emma username and password at the authorization page, and click Authorize. Emma is now an option on your payment forms.
Visit this page to see step-by-step instructions for installing Emma on your Moonclerk account.
How to add payers to Emma group
- After taking the above steps to install Emma, click the Forms button in your MoonClerk account.
- Click on the payment form you want to connect with Emma, and click Integrate.
- Click the Add button next to Emma. Choose which Emma group payers should be added to after checking out, and choose whether you want an opt-in checkbox to appear here. If you choose Yes, type the text you want to appear.
- Click Save.
Visit this page to see step-by-step instructions for adding your payers to an Emma audience group.