Using OptimizePress, you can create almost any kind of page in WordPress 4.0 and above, like landing pages, membership portals and blog. OptimizePress 2.2.2 and above integrate with your Emma signup forms using our open API.
- Before getting started, create at least one regular group. (There are two group types: regular and test.) Then, generate your API key.
- Go to OptimizePress, choose Dashboard, choose Email Marketing Services and click on Emma.
- Enter your Emma account ID, public API key and private API key. Click to save.
- To make sure you're using the Emma integration with your form, click Add Element while you're editing the form, and choose Optin box and the style of your choice. Choose Emma for Integration Type and choose the regular group in your Emma account that subscribers who use this form should be added to.
- Click Insert to add this to your page. You can test that this is working properly by going through the signup form yourself: If your email address is added to the group, specific in your form's setup, you're good to go.