Using OptinMonster, you can create a signup form plugin for your WordPress site. Use our open API to get subscribers who go through your OptinMonster form into your Emma audience.
- When in the Optin customizer, scroll down to "Integration."
- Choose Emma in the "Email provider" section.
- Go to myemma.com/login to log into your account. If you haven't already, generate your API key. Copy your public API key, private API key and account ID.
- Go back to the Optin customizer, and add these credentials to the right fields. Add a label for your Emma account, and click the Connect to Emma button.
- Your Emma audience groups should now display, and that's it!